Tuesday 22 February 2011

Catrice - Poison Me, Poison You! + China Glaze - Millennium + stamping

I was again into an aristocratic mood, but that time I overdid, maybe... This konadicure is a bit redundant for my taste, but I think idea was good! ;)


CATRICE - 110 POISON ME, POISON YOU!
I get a dozen of Catrice polishes and no one disappointed me (except for a little/littlelittle thickness for cremes), and also this one comes with a beautiful color. It's not a unique shade, the first dupe I'm thinking of could be China Glaze - let's groove, but the shimmer into this beautiful purple is very deep, so I don't care at all.
CHINA GLAZE - MILLENNIUM
I bought this silver chrome polish for stamping and this is perfect for it! I love chromes, but I'm not so good to apply them without streaks, so I always refer to test it for a full mani.
STAMPING - BUNDLE MONSTER BM16
You can buy this image plate from Bundle Monster official site.

0 commenti / comments:

Post a Comment

Scrivi un commento / Write your comment: