Sunday 9 January 2011

Pupa - 801 + Pupa - 001 + french

I have a lot of photos of "old" manis, and you can laugh a lot for these, so... Why I should avoid you this pleasure? I wasn't interested on my nails before this summer, so my hobby is pretty fresh and I have a lot to improve, yet!
My first french experiment had this result: bad application; no cleaning up; imprecise french; weird shots; nail shape? what's it? By the way this was the beginning of the end. :P

● PUPA - 801
This polish is a classic silver foil as Zoya - Trixie or China Glaze - Cheers to You or Orly - Shine or a lot more. Nothing new but I really love foils and I really love silver, so this is a must have to me. By the way I guess this kind of polish is better mixed with something else: stamping nail or french or stickers.
● PUPA - 001
Another classic white for french tips. It's a bit dense, but you can add some drops of thinner and you could apply it as base.

0 commenti / comments:

Post a Comment

Scrivi un commento / Write your comment: