Sunday 9 January 2011

Pupa - 607 + Dior - 604 Silver Pearl + stickers

My second polish experiment was this: better application (just a bit better); no cleaning up, yet; weird shots again; nail shape? I'll find out about it sooner or later... ; cuticle are good for dinner *yum*



● PUPA - 607
I love this one. Is this a foil or a shimmer? Or a metallic one? Mmm... Actually I'm not so good for saying it, but I guess it's a ... Oh my gosh, I don't know! I'm searching for a dupe of this color, because Pupa polishes are pretty small: they have got just 5 ml of polish into their bottles, and this is very annoying, because they are thick after 2 complete manicures, and I'll have to add thinner so soon... Price is 4/6 euros, so I usually buy this brand only when I want to try a color I didn't try ever and I'm not sure if it could suit on my skintone, or if I need a polish for stamping nail (they are all perfect for that!). Seriously? I can't rexist however in front of Pupa display, I'm weak...
● CHRISTIAN DIOR - 604 SILVER PEARL
Another silver foil/metallic, but this one is darker than previous Pupa - 801. I guess it's very close to China Glaze - Jitterbug. A good formula (not bad not awesome) and perfect for stamping, over dark colors, too!
● STICKERS
These are a gift, so I don't know were they bought from, sorry.

0 commenti / comments:

Post a Comment

Scrivi un commento / Write your comment: