Sunday 9 January 2011

Pupa - 104 + stamping

My cousin couldn't rexist from trying her first konadicure, so we have made this one just for fun. My cousin was used to classic polish colors: red, burgundy, red, a bit of black, red... So I used neutral colors and an essential design. No thrauma for her! XD
Same day, with same polishes, but other hands and another image plate, I made a konadicure for myself, too. I know these konadicures are simple and imprecise, but I like them very much anyway. :)





● PUPA - 104
This nude polish has a wonderful tone: it's not too light to seem a pastel color, and it's not so dark to doesn't fit my olive skintone. It's absolutely perfect, but it has got the same problem as each Pupa's polish: JUST 5 ML IN THE BOTTLE FOR 4/6 euros! I would a dupe for this. ç__ç
● STAMPING POLISH
This polish comes from a no cruelty-free brand (DEBBY ColorPlay) and I won't buy again from this brand in the future.
● STAMPING
These image plates were bought from an italian eBay seller. You can buy them from Mary Nail Shop. Some plates are inspired from Konad designs, but a lot of them has got original designs. The quality is variable, you have to try them, and the price is very very very low!

0 commenti / comments:

Post a Comment

Scrivi un commento / Write your comment: