Monday 10 January 2011

Pupa - 104 + Pupa - 706 + stickers + french

I really like this mani style, and this was my first try of it. This summer I was obsessed with nude color for bases + bright color for tips, and this mix of colors was my favorite.




PUPA - 104
I wrote enough about this polish, and I have to repeat myself again: this is the perfect nude, but 4/6 euros for 5ml is too expensive and I would to find out a dupe...
PUPA - 706
Surprise surprise. This polish with dark base and olive microglitter are very close to China Glaze - Wagon Trail, Color Club - With Abandon, MAC - Seriously Hip, etc. etc... This isn't an unique shade, but it's worthy anyway.
GLITTER
Glitter stripe was made with polish two-way (little brush + nail art pen) like these.
STICKERS
The brand is White Spring, I guess, but I'm not sure. These stickers are sold on Nail Design Euro Discount. These decals have amazing designs and their quality is perfect. Very classy!

0 commenti / comments:

Post a Comment

Scrivi un commento / Write your comment: