Wednesday 23 February 2011

Pupa - 712 + China Glaze - Millennium + stamping

I didn't have ideas when I've started, but I guess the result is nice and elegant at the same time. I'm proud of me, this time! :D


PUPA - URBAN CHIC COLLECTION - 712
Another dusty color I love a lot! I don't know any names of close shades or dupes, but I'm pretty sure to have seen something similar to this color. By the way, it's a wonderful color that changes pretty much indoor or outdoor. It's a little bit on the thick side, but I'll add some thinner drops next time.
CHINA GLAZE - MILLENNIUM
This amazing silver chrome polish never disappoint me for konadicures.
STAMPING - BUNDLE MONSTER BM02
You can buy this image plate from Bundle Monster official site. I have dozens of image plates and I've used this one again... But it's soooo pretty! :°)
RHINESTONES
I have a standard rhinestones wheel in 12 different colors.

0 commenti / comments:

Post a Comment

Scrivi un commento / Write your comment: