Wednesday 23 February 2011

Dior - Czarina Gold + China Glaze - Fairy Dust

When I saw this Dior limited edition polish, I couldn't rexist and I put it in my shopping bag. So beautiful ç___ç P.S. I paid for it, eh! By the way, I'm feeling a bit guilty for this polish: is Dior a cruelty free brand? I guess it isn't, and I wouldn't buy those brands. >___<

Pics 1-2 show Czarina Gold alone and 4-5-6 with Fairy Dust as top coat.



And a short video with an episode with  LOST in the background! ^__^;

 ● CHRISTIAN DIOR - 916 CZARINA GOLD
Love at first sight! When I've made this pic the sun was missing, so the color doesn't see brightly... By the way, it's a very dark coffee base with a subtle shimmer. Shimmer is gold/olive, it reminds me a little to China Glaze - wagon trail, MAC - seriously hip or Color Club - with abandon.
The better thing is the brush: short, large and tough. I applied the polish easily, and you need 2 coats for full opacity and a third one for shimmer deepness. It doesn't need for a shiny top-coat, and I guess should be wonderful with a matte top-coat.
CHINA GLAZE - FAIRY DUST
I really love this top coat. It's a simple top coat with holographic glitters, but they are so sparkly and tiny that any polish reborns under it!

0 commenti / comments:

Post a Comment

Scrivi un commento / Write your comment: