Wednesday 23 February 2011

Pupa - 206 + Pupa - 607 + stamping

This style is sooooo far from my usual taste, but it's not so bad at last. Maybe... :P
PUPA - BAROQUE COLLECTION - 206 MISTERY PINK
I'm so in love with this pink nude, but doesn't suit with my skin at all. So sad... ç__ç
PUPA - 607 ULTRA PEARLY ROUGE NOIR
I guess this is the first Pupa polish I bought, and I still think it's an amazing burgundy. Pupa polishes come with 5 ml bottles, and I would a bigger one... Is there a dupe out there? ç__ç
STAMPING - BUNDLE MONSTER BM10
You can buy this image plate from Bundle Monster official site. This design is weird for my tastes, but I must admit is pretty cute.

2 comments:

  1. Uuuh! Hai finito di tentarmi? Mi vien voglia di fare stamping (e proprio ora che ho le unghie mozzate di brutto...no, non sarebbe un gran spettacolo)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ma è diveTTTTente fare stamping! :°D
    E poi tu con le unghie mozzate (più che altro shockate! XD) ce le hai comunque lunghe il doppio delle mie, quindi... STAMPAAAA! :D

    ReplyDelete

Scrivi un commento / Write your comment: