Sunday 28 August 2011

Blog updates

Few words fastly:
1) UPDATED SWAP/CP PAGE:
feel free writing a comment under the page (or mailing me if you prefer) if you need something of those polishes and/or brands. For CPs I have free time these weeks, for swaps check out my wishlist page
2) A SHORT BREAK:
I'm in hiatus, since my nails are all broken because the beach and I have no intention to giving up sea & sea & sea until it's possibile going there :P
3) WHAT I'M WORKING TO:
I received a bunch of false nails and I'm painting them to create a kind of database of my polishes. I'm thinking about doing some comparisons when I'll finish...

Cheers! Jessica

2 comments:

  1. Che sfiga per il 2), anche il mio indice ha ceduto dove era sfaldata l'unghia e quindi sono ai vampy (gli unici che mi piacciono sulle mie unghie non lunghe).
    Io ho ordinato le ruote BTW (non ho trovato alternative economiche alla meraviglia intercambiabile)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Io invece cercherò di deviare l'attenzione dall'unghia super cortissima, stordendo la vista altrui (e mia! XD) con un mega glitterone, magari uno dei milani one coat glitter che devo ancora usare! ;D

    ReplyDelete

Scrivi un commento / Write your comment: