Friday 12 August 2011

Milani - Dot Com

This comes from a Makeupalley swap. First time I saw this nail polish I fell in love with it, but I don't know the reason. Then it came to me and I have received it coldly, but I don't know the reason. Finally one day I decided to try it. First coat: perplex. Second coat: love again! I suffered when I had to remove it... But this time I knew the reason, it's special! ;)

MILANI - DOTCOM
This polish is simple and complicated at same time. It's simple because it's pretty elegant and discreet, but there's an elaborate finish behind this alleged simplicity: the base is a dusty dark purple jelly mixed with gold shimmer, but I think the shimmer is more like mini-mini flakies. Beautiful, anyway. I guess it's should be awesome mattified, I'll surely try in this way the next time!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is gorgeous! I've got to have this! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @solveig: and you would do a great favor to yourself! :D

    ReplyDelete

Scrivi un commento / Write your comment: