Sunday 9 January 2011

Pupa - 800 + Pupa - 801 + stickers

When my cousin has gifted to me that white cat sticker (as my real pet, Maya), then I couldn't rexist to try it! Results were not so good, but I was starting to read some nail's blogs on those days, so the application was improving; shots... I didn't find out my favourite pose yet, so I tried experiments; the nail shape... better than before, but there was a lot more to learn yet; cuticles were still good to eat *yum*




● PUPA - 801
This polish is a classic silver foil as Zoya - Trixie or China Glaze - Cheers to You or Orly - Shine or a lot more. Nothing new but I really love foils and I really love silver, so this is a must have to me. By the way, a bit boring alone, I guess.
● PUPA - 800
Another foil, but gold. This tone of gold is mixed with a little bit of bronze, and I think it's very similar to Zoya - Richelle. I guess this is perfect for dark skintones.
● STICKERS
These were a gift from my cousin, so I don't know what brand are from, sorry.

0 commenti / comments:

Post a Comment

Scrivi un commento / Write your comment: