Wednesday 9 February 2011

Kiko - 227 + Kiko - 278

I don't like pinks usually, but sometimes I can change my mind in front of an unquestionable pretty!



KIKO - 227 DARK ROUGE NOIR
This is a very dark burgundy polish that seems black in the shadow. Very opaque, too.
KIKO - 278 MICROGLITTER DARK ORCHID
Amazing polish! It is more fuchsia if you apply it alone (it seems very close to Nubar - petunia sparkle) and it become deeper only with 3 coats, but over a darker base... Wow with only 1 coat! I like it a lot!

2 comments:

  1. Nr 278 looks amazing! I'm glad I bought it when I was at a KIKO Store a few days ago!

    Thank you for your comment on my blog, I'm following your blog now. :) I just read a few of your posts (and I will read more when I have the time) and I must say, that you have a really good taste in nail polish! You have a lot of polishes that I have in my collection as well! :)

    Best regards!
    Ninea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh thank you! I'm a newbie in this addiction, and I have so much to learn, yet, and my english is so ridiculous, too... I hope to express myself properly, by the way I could make laugh people, at least! XD
    Thank you for my taste, I found your blog for same reason: you had a lot of my polishes or lemings! ;D

    ReplyDelete

Scrivi un commento / Write your comment: