Tuesday 22 February 2011

H&M - Happy Grey + China Glaze - Fairy Dust + stickers

Ths is the first mani made when I was sick in bed last december, so, please, have mercy for application: I wasn't very bright and patient those days. >__<



H&M - HAPPY GREY
I swapped this polish because I love black/white/grey "colors" and I didn't have so many (yet! XD), but also because I wanted to try this brand. I must admit that I was a bit suspicious, actually I don't know why, but I was, and this light color seemed faded at first sight. I was totally wrong!!! Ok, this isn't a definite color, and should suit better with dark skins, but it's opaque and fluid and creamy... Promoted!
CHINA GLAZE - FAIRY DUST
I really love this top coat. It's a simple top coat with holographic glitters, but they are so sparkly and tiny that any polish reborns under it! Fairy Dust over this pale grey creates a classy combination, minimal and still not boring.
STICKERS
I bought this decal (and others, of course :P) from an italian eBayer: lauraemirco. They have a huge catalog of stickers, with a lot of original designs.
This one is maye too much thick, and I had to use photoshop to hide the edges, but how can i resist to Audrey? IMPOSSIBLE!

0 commenti / comments:

Post a Comment

Scrivi un commento / Write your comment: