Tuesday 22 February 2011

Pupa - 710 + stickers

Sorry sorry sorry for these ugly nails and application! Those days I was sick in bed, I eat my cuticles and I made a lot of origami (they destroy tips, especially on thumb and index >__<), a disaster for my hands, but I needed for a creative hobby anyway!


● PUPA - URBAN CHIC COLLECTION - 710
Ths polish has a wonderful shade: it's very close to Chanel - khaki vert, Essie - sew psyched and Rescue Beauty Lounge - diddy mow. This is one of my favorite colors ever: I love dusty colors like olive, mustard, mauve... And I can't understand the reason these shades aren't trendy untile 1 year ago. It's impossible to believe for me!
● STICKERS
I bought them from this brand: Fing'rs

0 commenti / comments:

Post a Comment

Scrivi un commento / Write your comment: