Wednesday 23 February 2011

Zoya - Trixie + stickers

Another mani made when I was sick in bed last december, so, please, have mercy: I wasn't very bright and patient those days. >__<



ZOYA - TRIXIE
One of my favorite polish, perfect alone, perfect mixed with other shades, perfect for stamping, perfect and stop! It has a lot of dupes, for example Orly - shine, and I don't know the quality for them, since I haven't got them, but the Zoya one is very good and opaque, not sheer at all! ^__^
STICKERS
I bought this decal (and others, of course :P) from an italian eBayer: lauraemirco. They have a huge catalog of stickers, with a lot of original designs.
This one is too much thick, and I had to use photoshop to hide the edges, but how can i resist to Audrey? IMPOSSIBLE! By the way just in photos you can see the edges. Classy anyway!

0 commenti / comments:

Post a Comment

Scrivi un commento / Write your comment: