Wednesday 23 February 2011

Eyeko - Rain + China Glaze - Fairy Dust + stickers

Panic in the night! D: AHHAHAHAH ! I put these stickers on my nails and I forgot they were fluo so my cat played with them all the night! X°D



EYEKO - RAIN
I'm veeeeery happy this shade (a dusty blue sky) is trendy right now, so I could find it easily from a lot of brands. China Glaze made it with a subtle shimmer in China Glaze - sea spray, for example.
CHINA GLAZE - FAIRY DUST
I really love this top coat. It's a simple top coat with holographic glitters, but they are so sparkly and tiny that any polish reborns under it! Fairy Dust over this pale blue sky creates a classy combination, minimal and still not boring.
STICKERS
I bought this decal (and others, of course :P) from an italian eBayer: lauraemirco. They have a huge catalog of stickers, with a lot of original designs.
This one gloves in the dark and I guess it's very simple to find on ebay or online shops.

0 commenti / comments:

Post a Comment

Scrivi un commento / Write your comment: