Tuesday 15 March 2011

I ♥ Essence decals

I've finally found a very decent Essence display and I think I will go there often to despoil it! :D


FRENCH POLISH
This polish comes from a no cruelty-free brand (Rimmel) that I won't buy anymore in the future.
STICKERS - ESSENCE - FRENCH GLAM NAIL STICKERS - 04 FRENCH FOREVER
An endless name for these lovely decals for tips! They are beautiful, easy to apply and very convenient for those who are too lazy like me. ;P Just a "small" defect: 1/2 days and stop! By the way, you may lengthen the duration with a generous top coat!
STICKERS - ESSENCE - ?
Flowers on 3rd pic are from Essence, but I don't know exactly the collection and code, because they are a gift from my cousin, sorry!
STICKERS - FING'RS
I bought decals on 4th pic from this brand: Fing'rs.

0 commenti / comments:

Post a Comment

Scrivi un commento / Write your comment: