Tuesday 28 June 2011

Essie - + Tart Deco + Essence - Makes me Weak + stamping

A fast daily konadicure for summer!


On the middle finger:
ESSIE - TART DECO
As I wrote here, I usually don't buy polishes from brands who aren't cruelty free, but this was a gift from a friend of mine, so I can't do anything for it. Anyway... The polish! It has a good formula and the color is pretty peculiar, but still pretty. I guess this would be perfect for dark and tanned skins.
On other nails:
ESSENCE - MULTI DIMENSION - 70 MAKES ME WEAK
This shade is very delicate and I like it a lot, but the formula of this polish is not so good: the application was a bit tricky, so I had to use a lot of polish for the best result. I also caught a brush flawed... Bad brush could be the reason for bad application? Maybe... Lucky me! XD
STAMPING - BUNDLE MONSTER BM19
You can buy this image plate from Bundle Monster official site.

0 commenti / comments:

Post a Comment

Scrivi un commento / Write your comment: