Sunday 13 November 2011

Orly - Sweet Peacock + stickers

I'm sorry for my absence: I have a lot of manicures ready to be posted, but I can't to being constant for many reasons: bad health, no free time when the health is good, and a little bit of healthy laziness... Sorry again! ;P


● ORLY - SWEET PEACOCK
This polish has no need for many words, because it's simply gorgeous, stop! It has nothing wrong about application (flawless), color (powerful), duration (indestructible), finish (mighty), everything of this polish is just: WOW. I think everyone must have this one. I don't care if you want only discreet colors because you are too shy or too snob for wearing this stunning metallic turquoise, I don't care at all, you HAVE TO own this fuckin amazing polish!!! That's it! Amen.
ESSENCE - NAIL ART STICKERS - 03 GOOD GIRL
They are from Essence.

6 comments:

  1. :D Crazy girl (for bright polishes, obviously)!
    BTW I just bought Reclaim, and it's aaaall your fault!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do own this colour but the only amazing thing i see is the color... Application is not as easy as other orly poducts. it lasts less than one day on my nails, and it's very hard to remove...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bentornata! Finalmente il Peacock! Quant'è bello?! Troppo! Sarebbe stupOndo anche per la carrozzeria di un'auto ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @aly: crazyssima XD
    @manuki: really???? O__O my application was perfect and the duration has been more than 6 days with no chipping, but I agree about removing, very hard!
    @dany: un'auto? stupOOnda!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eh vabbé ma ti piace vincere facile! Orly + colore pazzesco + review entusiasta = acquisto imminente! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Scrivi un commento / Write your comment: