Thursday 3 November 2011

Astra - Italian Romantic Colours - 09

My only ASTRA polish. I often heard about this Italian brand, but I was perplex, because it looked like a low-cost brand with a low quality, too... But I wanted to try anyway, even because a friend of mine and me were attracted from the display... ;P

● ASTRA - ITALIAN ROMANTIC COLOURS - 09
I can't decide... The formula of this polish is pretty bad: you need to apply 3 coats for full coverage, even it isn't a jelly, and you'll have a very convex nails in the end of your mani because of the great ammount of used polish... But the color is sooooo pretty that I can't use only bad words for it. SOOOO pretty! It's a kind of blue bleached jeans shade, and the finish is almost opalescent, with turquoise microshimmer that you can see under some lights. Charming. A note more: bottles of this collection reminds to Chanel packaging but cheaper: the same squared bottle, the same extractable black squared cap, the same other inner round cap with the brush, but made with a terrible plastic material, no classy at all, despite of their try! But soooooo pretty color!!!

7 comments:

  1. Ahahahah! Puoi dirlo: eravamo moooolto attratte da quel display ;-) Ho notato ancheio che lo smalto in sè non è buono, anzi, però concordo sul colore, che è davvero... Gorgeous!!!

    Tra parentesi, qulche giorno fa ho cercato il sito della Astra e ho scoperto:

    1- Questo colore non è nella cartella nuances
    2- Le boccette hanno una forma diversa

    Mah! Sarà davvero tarocco? XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, non è tarocco, è la Winter Collection, e non la collezione permanente: guarda qui :) http://www.astramakeup.com/winter.php

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! Ho un post su un Astra Romantic blablabla fermo da quest'estate (un verde chiaro). Mi sa che approfitto della tua ispirazione e lo posto, anch'io per niente soddisfatta del risultato, anche se la boccetta col doppio tappo mi era piaciuta!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peccato per la qualità di stesura, davvero, perchè anche le altre tinte che ho visto sullo stand erano proprio graziose! ç_ç

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3/11/11 22:14

    La Astra è troppo sòla anche per me, che con gli smalti sono paziente.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha love the description of the cheap chanelesque bottle. I have a no name nail polish exactly like this one :/ the guy at the store said it was Jessica brand hmmm but the bottle is round.

    Hey I also wanted to let you know I edited the post about Make Up Store Britta, I addes sunny pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @alexandra: last night my fever was 38.8°C and now it's turning up seeing those reflections of Britta *________* you are killing me (litterally XD)

    ReplyDelete

Scrivi un commento / Write your comment: