Wednesday 9 February 2011

Eyeko - Vintage + stamping

Ooooooh! I'm so proud for this konadicure! If you don't like it, I don't care, I'm too much proud I won't listen anything! XD




EYEKO - VINTAGE
I love greens, and I especially love greens like mint or light jade or "what-the-fuck-is-this-green"? This polish is a bit strange: a bit thick when you apply it, but, when it dry, it will leveling by itself. Useful!
KIKO - 300 PEARLY MALACHITE GREEN
Despite the name of this polish, it isn't pearly and it isn't green, and malachite neither! By the way, this polish is fabulous, really: fluid formula, deep shimmer, indefinite color... I really advice it: a must have!
PUPA - 001 FRENCH MANICURE 
This is a polish for french tips, so it's perfect for stamping nail.
STAMPING - KONAD M51
You can buy this image plate from Konad Stamping Nail Art official site.

0 commenti / comments:

Post a Comment

Scrivi un commento / Write your comment: