Wednesday 23 March 2011

[b]basic - ? + stickers + french

My passion for nudes is growing up. ;P




[B] BASIC - ?
I always find this brand Schlecker drugstores, but I can't find an official site, I can't find a catalog of collections, I can't even find the number on bottles!!! By the way, I love this cheap brand and I love this nude beige/taupe/nude shade. A lot! I guess this color is pretty close to OPI - San Tan-tonio.
STICKERS - ESSENCE - FRENCH GLAM NAIL STICKERS - 04 FRENCH FOREVER
An endless name for these lovely decals for tips! They are beautiful, easy to apply and very convenient for those who are too lazy like me. ;P Just a "small" defect: 1 or 2 days and stop! By the way, you may lengthen the duration with a generous top coat!
STICKERS - ESSENCE - NAIL ART STICKERS - 03 GOOD GIRL
They are from Essence.

0 commenti / comments:

Post a Comment

Scrivi un commento / Write your comment: