Friday 25 March 2011

Euphidra - SR22 + Catrice - 280 London's Weather Forecast

Some weeks ago I went to the dentist. After ental treatment, I was a little suffering, so I went to the pharmacy near the dental surgery for buying some helps. Buuuuuuuuuuuut the woman who was there before me took HOURS. Bore... Watch children toys... Watch barley candies... Watch here... Watch there... Until I was closer and closer to the woman... She talked and talked and talked... Desperation... Then I turned my head on the right, and... *BLING* A polish display!!! Woman, you can talk forever!!! So I found this amazing EuPhidra polish! *lovelove*







CATRICE - 280 LONDON'S WEATHER FORECAST
A medium grey with a subtle silver shimmer and a very good formula.This time I used it only as base.
EUPHIDRA - SR22
It's a sheer duochrome effect goes from metallic blue to fuchsia. The effect is more evident in the bottle than on nails, but it's visible on nails, too, especially under sunlight. Love love love this polish!

0 commenti / comments:

Post a Comment

Scrivi un commento / Write your comment: