Friday 25 March 2011

IsaDora - 627 Bonbon Mint + stickers

I always drool everywhere when I have to go to the pharmacy, because of Isadora polishes, but this time I took use by an offer. ^__^



ISADORA - FANCIFUL LE - 627 BONBON MINT
I fell in love since the first moment I saw this limited edition collection. There are 4 pearly pastels: yellow, blue sky, baby pink and this mint one. Usually I hate the pearly finish, but these polishes are beautiful even for me: the effect is delicate and lovely. Moreover the brush is the best I've ever tried: the application was a dream, some nails were perfect with just ONE brush stroke!!!
STICKERS - ESSENCE - ?
They are from Essence, but I don't know exactly the collection and code, because they are a gift from my cousin, sorry!

0 commenti / comments:

Post a Comment

Scrivi un commento / Write your comment: