Tuesday 15 March 2011

China Glaze - Re-Fresh Mint + stamping

Another konadicure in the same day as others, just for fun, but this one don't like me so much... I publish it anyway, but I would try again with some differences.


CHINA GLAZE - RE-FRESH MINT
I love the entire Up & Away collection, inspired by one of my favourite movies ♥ More, I love pastels when they are so delicate like this pale mint green. Absolutely sweet but still no sugary.
ESSENCE - ALL ACCESS
What a pity you can't see this polish alone, because it's very beautiful. This emerald green is deep and shiny, and perfect for stamping, too.
● CHRISTIAN DIOR - 604 SILVER PEARL
A silver foil/metallic polish. I guess it's very close to China Glaze - Jitterbug. A good formula (not bad not awesome) and perfect for stamping, over dark colors, too!
STAMPING - BUNDLE MONSTER BM19
You can buy this image plate from Bundle Monster official site. This design is one of my favorite stamps, but I would find a colors combination that suits perfectly for it, because this one doesn't satisfy me as I wish.

0 commenti / comments:

Post a Comment

Scrivi un commento / Write your comment: