Tuesday 15 March 2011

Basic Beauty - 35 + Zoya - Trixie + stamping

What should I do on a rainy sunday afternoon? Another konadicure, of course! ;P


BASIC BEAUTY - NR.35
I usually don't like so much reds, neither pinks, so usually I don't like the mix of reds and pinks: magentas! By the way... I'm re-evaluating this color! ;D
More, I didn't know this brand, that's the official Limoni Profumerie cosmetic line, and I have to admit these polishes have a veeeeeeery good formula. Promoted!
ZOYA - TRIXIE
One of my favorite polish, perfect alone, perfect mixed with other shades, perfect for stamping, perfect and stop! It has a lot of dupes, for example Orly - shine. I don't know the quality for dupes, since I haven't got them, but the Zoya one is very good and opaque with 2 tiny coats!
STAMPING - BUNDLE MONSTER BM12
You can buy this image plate from Bundle Monster official site. I really love this design, and I guess it could be used with a lot of different styles and colors. I've added rhinestones, too.

0 commenti / comments:

Post a Comment

Scrivi un commento / Write your comment: