Tuesday 15 March 2011

Basic Beauty - 46 + Sinful Colors - Sugar Sugar

This time I've really dared... I'm not the red polish type at all, but I wanted to try anyway... 
And...? I have to admit it: I gloated.




BASIC BEAUTY - NR.46
A dark creamy red. Nothing more. Nothing less. BB is the official Limoni Profumerie cosmetic line, and I have to admit these polishes have a very good formula. Promoted!
SINFUL COLORS - 839 SUGAR SUGAR
Let's think a bit together... They aren't exactly dupes, but this polish is very close to the famous China Glaze - ruby pumps. Ok? Ok. I applied a darker red under it, and the result is very close to another famous polish, China Glaze - stroll. Ok? Ok. So... Isn't it great? No? Gh. ç__ç

0 commenti / comments:

Post a Comment

Scrivi un commento / Write your comment: