Tuesday 15 March 2011

Kiko - 278 + Essence - Louise + Essence - Black Out + Catrice - Poison Me, Poison You! + scotch tape

I love nail art with dots and stripes. I bought a dotter for the first one, but brushes for lines always disappointed me. Than... Chloe!!! This genius uses scotch tape (that one used for drawing... It's sheer white and matte, do you know what I'm talking about?) for doing clear and original lines, squares, or other shades... Just with a normal scotch tape! And it's simple, too. You only need a few things: scotch tape (of course), a bit of manual skills and some little tricks. Nothing more.
Visit her blog and learn the technique on tutorials menù, nothing will ever be the same! I swear!!!





Thumbs and medium:
KIKO - 278 MICROGLITTER DARK ORCHID
Amazing polish! It is more fuchsia if you apply it alone, it seems very close to Nubar - petunia sparkle.
First coat: pretty sheer. Second coat: opaque and sparkly. Third coat: deeeeeeeeep!
ESSENCE - NAIL ART TWINS - LOUISE
This is a top coat with fuchsia square glitter. Just for a sparkle effect more. ;)
ESSENCE - BLACK AND WHITE LE - 01 BLACK OUT
Love love love this black polish. It's a slightly satin finish, almost matte, and the formula is very good.
Index, ring and pinkie:
CATRICE - POISON ME, POISON YOU
I get a dozen of Catrice polishes and no one disappointed me (except for a little thickness for cremes), and also this one comes with a beautiful color. It's not a unique shade, the first dupe I'm thinking of could be China Glaze - let's groove, but the shimmer into this beautiful purple is very deep, so I don't care at all.

Three experiments with dotter and scotch tape.

0 commenti / comments:

Post a Comment

Scrivi un commento / Write your comment: