Friday 17 June 2011

Essence - Choose Me! + stickers

This polish is famous to being a dupe of Zoya - Charla (and a lot more :P), buuuuut I don't agree so much... Dupes aren't exactly the same, never!


ESSENCE - COLOUR & GO - 38 CHOOSE ME!
As I wrote, this polish and Zoya - Charla (that I have got) are dupes (and OPI - catch me in your net, Orly - Halley's comet, Jesse's Girl - glee and Wet N Wild - teal of fortune, but I haven't these ones to say more than this). Everyone says they are dupes. And I agree too, but... The formula is very different.
First of all, Charla needs one coat to full opacity and two for deepness; Choose Me! needs 3 coats to being opaque and the tips are still a bit traslucids. The color is the same, the green shimmer too, but Charla is deeper and brighter, and longer lasting. Charla wins, absolutely!
STICKERS - ESSENCE - NAIL ART STICKERS - 03 GOOD GIRL
They are from Essence.

0 commenti / comments:

Post a Comment

Scrivi un commento / Write your comment: