Friday 17 June 2011

Crackle time!

My first crackle experiment. I was waiting for so long for it! :D



ESSENCE - NAIL ART CRACKING TOP COAT STEP 2 - BLACK
I'm not so into this type of crackle, because I prefer the finest way to crackling, for example the Kelier polishes or the new KleanColor crackles, but I've wanted to try them anyway and I'm pretty happy for this choice.
The 1st and 2nd pics are on my natural nails, and the crackle polish was applied over pastel cremes. In the 1st photo I put a tiny coat of crackle, and the result resambles to bamboo... Too tiny... The second one was a thicker coat applied slower and the result was better than before.
The 3rd and 4th pics are on false tips, and the crackle polish was applied over rough glitters. I absolutely prefer this option: the roughness crackled the top coat more irregularly and it allows me to apply a more generous layer.
Promoted! :D

0 commenti / comments:

Post a Comment

Scrivi un commento / Write your comment: