Tuesday 28 June 2011

China Glaze - Mistletoe Kisses + OPI - Jade in the new Black + stickers

I love greens, I guess is the color most underrated for manis.





A short video in the sunlight

CHINA GLAZE - MISTLETOE KISSES
I'm totally obsessed with green glitters, but this one could also suit for not green lovers. It has a delicate shade and it's translucent, so you can wear it alone or over other polishes, so the effect can be lighter or darker. I absolutely advice this polish, absolutely! P.S. it sparkles A LOT! X°D
OPI - JADE IS THE NEW BLACK
My first OPI! I'm going to say same things again today, but I'm totally into this polish: amazing shade, amazing formula, amazing duration, everything in this polish is amazing.
STICKERS
I don't remember the brand of these decals, sorry.

0 commenti / comments:

Post a Comment

Scrivi un commento / Write your comment: