Wednesday 1 June 2011

Essence - Underwater + scotch tape

I realized the stripes using advices from Chloe! She uses scotch tape for doing clear lines, squares, or other shades... Visit her blog and learn the technique on tutorials menù.



ESSENCE - COLOUR & GO - 24 UNDERWATER
I like colors like this, especially for winter. This one has a subtle light blue shimmer in the bottle, but on nails you'll see only a creamy dusty dark blue. I like creamy dusty dark colors, so it's not a problem for me, but I thought you would to know about it. :P
FUNKY FINGERS - SAND AND STILETTOS
This is a hyper holo glitter top coat, but it's rich enough for a lonely application, if you have the huge patient to remove it, then! I guess it's very close to the famous and rare to find OPI - Mad as a Hatter.

0 commenti / comments:

Post a Comment

Scrivi un commento / Write your comment: