Sunday 31 July 2011

China Glaze - Millennium + Funky Fingers - Icicle Lights + gradient

I bling on tips, so? No other comments. I have a bad headache and I'm lazy today. @_@





CHINA GLAZE - MILLENNIUM - BASE
This amazing silver chrome polish never disappoints me for konadicures, but it's a pain in the ass for a full mani! You can't fix imperfections with top coat, neither! At any rate, with a lot of patience and making straight brush strokes along the nails, you can do it. More or less. With a bit of photoshop. X°D
FUNKY FINGERS - ICICLE LIGHTS - ON TIPS
This is a hyper holo glitter top coat, but it's rich enough for a lonely application, if you are in a good mood to remove it, then! I guess it's very close to the famous and rare to find OPI - Mad as a Hatter.
CHINA GLAZE - FAIRY DUST + FUNKY FINGERS - SAND AND STILETTOS - SHADING GLITTERS
These polishes have the same holo glitters, the only difference is that the FF one is on steroids. I applied them with an angle brush for the gradient effect.

1 comment:

Scrivi un commento / Write your comment: