Monday 1 August 2011

A fruitful afternoon! *__*

Some months ago I found the blog of Chloe and I fell in love with scotch tape technique, then... Few days ago... I discovered the "scotch tape technique 2.0", on Nailside. This girl is my weekly/monthly/annual/indefinitely idol, my newest muse, my recent illumination! She's creative and still simple, original but not excessive, and I guess I'll steal a lot of ideas from her, changing colors or something or who-knows... The first one is this mani, a mix of what she calls "laser mani" and "mummy mani", and, if you want to try, here there are her tutorials. Have fun like me!!! Thank you Jane! ;D
P.S. off topic: first of all I should change this standard layout... I'm so lazy recently... -__-




I used a lot of polishes, you can find each of them in the list below. For any single finger I wrote as first the base, and the top polish as second one.
PURPLE HAND
THUMB:
● COLOR CLUB - FASHION ADDICT
● MODEL'S OWN - PURPLE PEARL
INDEX:
● CHINA GLAZE - LIGHT AS AIR
● OPI - PARLEZ-VOUS OPI?

MIDDLE:
● MAVALA - 170 TOUCH OF PROVENCE from Art Color's LE
● COLOR CLUB - WILD AT HEART
RING:
● COLOR CLUB - FASHION ADDICT
● CATRICE - 120 PLUM PLAY WITH ME

PINKIE:
● CHINA GLAZE - LIGHT AS AIR
● COLOR CLUB - UPTOWN GIRL

GREEN HAND
THUMB:
● CATRICE - 240 SOLD OUT FOR EVER
● NUBAR - RECLAIM

INDEX: 
● PUPA - 900 from Baroque Couture LE
● CATRICE - SPRUCED UP from Expect the Unexpected LE
MIDDLE:
● EYEKO - VINTAGE
● REVLON - 032 EMERALD CITY

RING:
● CATRICE - 240 SOLD OUT FOR EVER
● CATRICE - 250 I SEA YOU!

PINKIE:
● PUPA - 900 from Baroque Couture LE
● BASIC BEAUTY - NR.70

11 comments:

  1. Carinissima!!! Ma si sta tanto a farla (a parte scegliere le dieci boccette)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Io ci son stata tanto, ma perchè ero distesa a letto in modalità mal di testa, sennò, a parte aspettare che il colore base si sia asciugato MOLTO bene, non si sta tanto, è davvero più semplice di quanto sembri ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica! Thanks for your e-mail and your kind words, you're making me shy! I cannot express how much I like your twist on the mummy/laser mani. I love how you combined many different finishes, while everything still matches. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you thank _you_! Thank you for ideas, for tutorials, for made my day, for for for! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would make other experiments but I would suffer too much removing this one... Why don't I have more than 2 hands!!?!?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Contrariamente alla mia indole logorroica, sarò breve: ma è una figata assurda!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah beiba! XD E tu con le tue unghione lunghe puoi fare una figata ancora più assurda!!! è__é/
    Le mie si spezzano solo guardandole, se fossi un supereroe avrei il superpotere dello sfogliamento è__é/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3/8/11 14:00

    Me piase un sacco signorina *___* bravissima, mi piace anche la scelta dei colori, tutti diversi *__*

    ReplyDelete
  9. I freakin love these! So cool with all the different colors! :D

    (Oh, and I blogrolled your blog, it's awesome! :D)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @elecucciola: grassie <3

    @beauxs mom: than you veeeery much! :D

    @solveig: than you twice: for the mani and for the blogroll. You ar on my blogroll for sure, because all blogs I follow are there, since all blogs I follow are worthy for a link *__*

    ReplyDelete

Scrivi un commento / Write your comment: