Maybe I've discovered nothing so special, but I've seen this Italian brand for the first time in an Acqua&Sapone store (you can also find it in Tigotà stores) just a couple of weeks ago and I instantly fell in love for the packaging of this brand's products: 60's optical? Fabulous. Than I've tried testers and I was surprised from some shades, that have a very good quality. Not the most of them, I'll be sincere, but a few of them are totally amazing and deserve a chance. Official website of this brand is here.
- GOTBEAUTY - EYE SHADOW
These are the thre "palettes" I've catched up, the first and second ones are for me and the third for my cousin. They are so beautiful I'de be veryveryvery happy even throwing away the product and keep the box. Next time I'll buy the blush duo because the design of the box is too amazing to let it alone. The case is solid and durable, not cheap at all, perfect for a gift! I'm not paid from any one for saying this. No one pays me. Never. *sigh*
- GOTBEAUTY - PALETTE 4 - 43 BEVERLY HILLS
Actually the white and the dark brown don't write so much dry; wet are a bit better, but just a bit... the other colours, instead, are wonderful, even dry. Packaging is perfectly wonderful.
- GOTBEAUTY - PALETTE 4 - 41 FIFTH AVENUE
As the previous palette, the white and the darkest blue don't work at all, but the other 2 colors are very pigmented and beautiful.
- GOTBEAUTY - WET & DRY TRIO - 1 VERDE
This trio is all well pigmented. Usually I don't like baked eyeshadow very much, and the other trios I've tried from testers were not so good, but this one is fantastic, I'm glad to have found it!
- GOTBEAUTY - SMALTO - 15 MARRONE
The range of colors is small: half of them are french nudes, but the others are interesting darker shades. This one (and a shimmered vampy red I didn't bought. Yet, at least...) seemed the best one to me, and I gifted it to my cousin, that is a cute bottles hoarder. ;P
- GOTBEAUTY - DECORAZIONI UNGHIE
So lovely! Butterflies and "sea-things"... Lovely lovely lovely! *_*
- GOTBEAUTY - ROSSETTO CLASSICO - 7 ROSA NATURALE
I want to met the genius who has designed the packaging of these products, really. The lipstick case is a way of art, don't you think? Luckily this shade had the best formula (the other were too sheer) and was the best color for me (I totally missed an antique rose), so yay! Pretty.
LINKS OF THE WEEK
I'm really sorry because I didn't write comments for links below: they are all amazing and hope you'll appreciate all of them, great great posts!!!SWATCHES & COMPARISONS
- Cute-Tickle Nails: Leighton Denny - Doing Time
- Fashion Polish: China Glaze - Riveting + Luxe & Lush + Versace - V2033
- Steffels: Clarins - 230 vs BeYu - 209 vs Max Factor - Fantasy Fire
- Polish Police: Cult Nails - Let’s Get Nekkid collection
- Vampy Varnish: Jessica - Peacock Queen vs Chanel - Illusions d’Ombre
- Lucy's Stash: Deborah Lippmann - Razzle Dazzle
- Mai Senza Smalto: Essence - Matt Top Coat vs Special Effect Topper 07
- Pee Before Polish: Layla - Mercury Twilight
- The Nailasaurus: Girly Bits - Cosmic Ocean
- Nail Stories: Barry M - Red Glitter
- Pretty Digits: Ciaté - Jewel
- Esmaltes da Kelly: Layla - Flash Black
- Lovebeangirl: Max Factor - Fantasy Fire
- Simply Rins: Dripping Rainbow
- Un Petit Bonheur: Noir et Paillettes + Spirales et one Stroke
- Lucy's Stash: Rainbow with mylar foil
- The Polish Aholic: Flakie French!
- Kayla Shevonne: Mixed Dots
MAKE-UP & VARIOUS
- Eye Graffity: Circus du Freak!
- Pee Before Polish: Italians do it better!
- Me and my Glambition: DIY Sugar Lip Scrub
- Gotham Polish: Top 5 Spring 2012 Nail Polish Trends
- Eye Graffity: Black Lips Tutorial
That's all for this week. See ya! ^__^/