Sunday 20 February 2011

Color Club - Take me to your Chateau + stamping

I guess this is my favourite konadicure. I began prevented about animalier designs, but with these delicate colors everything seems more elegant. ^___^



COLOR CLUB - TAKE ME TO YOUR CHATEAU
One of the best formula I ever tried! Opaque in just 1 coat, you will be able to apply this polish without any effort and with precision. It's not so "famous" as polish, and I guess it's absolutely underestimated. Last long, too: 3 days without chipping. Amazing, really!
CHINA GLAZE - MILLENNIUM
I bought this polish only for stamping, and it does its job admirably. But now I also want to try it alone! *__*
STAMPING - KONAD M69
You can buy this image plate from Konad Stamping Nail Art official site.

0 commenti / comments:

Post a Comment

Scrivi un commento / Write your comment: