Saturday 9 July 2011

[b]basic - LE Juicy Fruity 02 Kiwi + Kiko - 228 Trasparente Microglitter + stickers

When I go to Schlecker stores, I always keep an eye on [b]basic display: polishes costs from 0,99 to 1,49 euros, so I buy one of them any time I go there, I'm weak...



[B] BASIC - LE JUICY FRUITY -  02 KIWI
I find this brand at Schlecker drugstores, and I love it: it's cheap but formulation of their polishes are often surprising. This one is from a limited edition, the Juicy Fruity, and it was sold as mini bottles of 5ml for 99 cents of euros. Yummy, ahn? ;D Application was streaky at the beginning, but the final result is very good: shiny and gummy but totally opaque. You only need to have patience to levelling with 3 generous coats. It dries fast, so a top coat for quick drying will solve the "problem quantity" completely. Ah! Long last!
KIKO - SPARKLE TOUCH - 228 TRASPARENTE MICROGLITTER  
A friend of mine gave me this top coat as a gift. It seems anonymous at first sight, because it has a subtle silver/white microglitter, almost imperceptible. It's wrong. It's delicate and discreet, but classy if you mix it with right colors like this one. Really happy about this gift, thank you Tammy! ♥
STICKERS - ESSENCE - NAIL ART STICKERS - 04 BAD GIRL
They are from Essence.

2 comments:

  1. Eccolo qua!! Trovato il modo di utilizzare il 228 (classico acquisto di impulso "deludente" come coprenza)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felice di esserti stata utile! Anche io inizialmente ero perplessa, poi *bling* illuminazione! :D

    ReplyDelete

Scrivi un commento / Write your comment: